Dreampursuit.blogspot.com is a resource that offers help to people that are on a journey to a new beginning. I am here to motivate people looking for ways to turn thier passion, dreams and desires into a internet business or homebusiness. I am here to encourage, motivate and inspire you. You will receive tools and resources that will help you move to the next step of your journey. Remember that I am here for you.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

God And Finances



For so long I've struggled with my finances and wondered why. Why do some people have wealth and some people struggle just to make ends meet?

So, I figured that being poor meant that I was just that much closer to God and it was meant for me to be poor.

I realized that what I was doing was affirming a lie.


Throughout the Bible, we see that God has a lot to say about finances. God wanted to be involved with Abraham’s finances, and He wants to be involved in mine and yours.

If you want God to be involved in your finance you have to understand and follow basic principals.

Here are just a few:

• “Honor the Lord with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase: so they barns be filled with plenty, and they presses shall burst forth with new wine. “Proverbs 3:9-10

• He who gives to the poor will not want but he who hides his eyes [from their want] will have many a curse. “Proverbs 28:27 AMP

So, you have to realize that in order to have true riches the motive of your heart must be pure, to bless others and establish Gods covenant.

I realize that riches come from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And I pray that my heart is in the right place when asking the Lord for a financial harvest.

From Gigi

Just remember:

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

CommentLuv Members