Dreampursuit.blogspot.com is a resource that offers help to people that are on a journey to a new beginning. I am here to motivate people looking for ways to turn thier passion, dreams and desires into a internet business or homebusiness. I am here to encourage, motivate and inspire you. You will receive tools and resources that will help you move to the next step of your journey. Remember that I am here for you.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Why Start An Online Business After Forty

I’ve met so many people who are in my age bracket (40 plus) founding themselves joining the ranks of the unemployed after being on the job for 15, 20, 30 years. Yes, you heard me. And a lot of us baby boomers are finding it very difficult to inter back into the job market.

I've met one woman who was 60, She worked for a company for 30 years (in the medical field). The sad thing is that she’s well educated, with a load of experience and no one would hire her because she’s overly qualified and she’s (according to society) to old.

It’s so hard for us baby boomers to pick up where we left off in the work force because society doesn’t value the experience and wisdom of the mature worker.

Well, listen-up all you baby boomer’s who have been rejected my the work force. I have a great solution to the problem. Rather than face the frustration and disappointments of job-hunting and having someone half your age tell you, you don’t qualify for the job (for one reason or another). Why not create your own business. One popular choice is an Online business.

One of the reasons I started my online business is because, (what I mentioned earlier) at the age of 49 I knew I still had a lot to offer and I decided that I’ve paid the price to do things on my terms. The best option for me was to start my own online business. and I’ll tell you, it’s been very liberating.

I’ve read somewhere that nearly 72 percent of boomers age 51 to 59 go online. Online businesses fit in nicely with the boomers life style because it allows a more flexible schedule, your cost is minimal and you can start on a part time bases out of the comfort of your home. Your options are numerous.

Now is the perfect time to put your skills and experience together so that you can start planning to create your internet business and take control of your own destiny. It becomes more about who you are, not how old you are.

You should not have to work on jobs where you’re under appreciated and not valued .

Where can you get the tools and resource to learn more you asked? Very good question. Just click on the link and you’ll be introduced to a system that is user friendly and affordable. Go there now, look it over and tell me what you think. I’d love to hear from you.

Also take a look at the recommended resource.

Ps. I’ll see you next time with more ideas and tips.
Until next time. Blessings to you and yours and may all your dreams come true

Your friend, Gigi

1 comment:

  1. Good morning GiGi.

    Thank you for you encouraging words. God bless you and all that you stretch your hand out to do.

    Brother Le'Troy

    ReplyDelete

CommentLuv Members